If you have a prospective project in the real economy which requires an additional funding, but you have failed to raise funds for some reason, you may contact us. You have to describe briefly your business project and its current status, as well as to specify your needs in detail. You can send all this information along with a presentation and any other materials you deem necessary to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org or callback request, having specified the reason for your inquiry.
Upon receipt of the project data to the head office, it will be processed by our experts and forwarded to the consortium partners in a corresponding profile for examination and preparation of an opinion. As a result, my office experts will determine the chances to raise funds to your project and implement it successfully.
Project pre-analysis includes:
- Examination of the subject of the project, its relevance and prospects;
- Verification of the project input data based on both internal and external information sources;
- Analysis of the project summary for economic feasibility and the reality of financial calculations;
- General analysis of the marketing environment of the project and its prospects;
- Estimate of the consistency of initial conditions of the project and its originator;
- Evaluation of degree of reworking of the project and the degree of its readiness for fund raising in the investment market;
- Analysis of a professional team implementing an investment project;
- Examination of the current financial status of the project and its financial needs;
- Creation of the preliminary financial model and the project payback pre-calculation;
- Pre-analysis of the project risks and the way of their mitigation.
As a rule, this procedure, depending on completeness of the provided information and the project geography, takes up to 10 working days. The conduct of the pre-analysis will allow us for getting ready for a detailed discussion of the project and become the first joint step to its successful implementation.
By the pre-analysis results, our expert opinion will be sent to you.