About the consultant
Achalov Pavel : Consultant specializing in lobbying and promotion of business interests, investment activity and integrated support and follow-up of investment projects in the real sector of the economy.
- In 1992, graduated from the Moscow Suvorov School.
- In 1997, graduated with honors from the Prosecuting and Investigation Department of the Military University.
- In 2000, graduated from the post-graduate school of the Military University, specializing in international law, military problems of international law.
- In 2000, defended his thesis for the degree of candidate of legal sciences on the topic “Legal regulation in the military police (on the example of the US and Germany)”
Scientific Research and Teaching Activity
- 1997 to 2011 – Senior Lecturer at the Department of Theory and History of the State and Law of the Military University of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation (courses: state law, state law of foreign countries, history of the state and law of foreign countries).
- 2011 to 2014 – Leading Specialist of the Scientific Laboratory Dynamics of the World Economy at the Plekhanov Russian University of Economics.
2000 to 2006 – held managerial positions in investment and consulting companies, banks.
2006 to 2008 – executive director of the non-commercial partnership Register of Real Estate Properties of the Russian Orthodox Church.
2006 to present – professional activity as a private consultant focusing on matters of lobbying, promotion of business interests, jurisprudence, finance, strategic development of companies, integrated security issues, pre-trial settlement of internal and external corporate conflicts, organization of effective interaction with public authorities, investment activities, supporting investment projects in the real sector of the economy.
2008 to 2012 – managing partner of Colorado. The main activity of the company is management of development projects in the field of tourism and extreme sports recreation, development and implementation of investment projects in the area of commercial real estate, hotel facilities, multifunctional shopping centers, recreational areas, roadside service facilities, logistics facilities, technology parks. A special place in the company’s activity is occupied by working on the development of its own tourist and recreational projects in the cities comprising the Golden Ring of Moscow, primarily in the city of Suzdal.
2015 to present – a shareholder in Radomir, a private security company. Area of activity of the private security company Radomir: Providing integrated secruity at the Novaya Tura technopolis (Kazan).
2016 to present – activities and consulting in the field of blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.
2019 to present – Director of RACIB Switzerland. (Representative of the Russian Association of Cryptoindustry and Blockchain in Switzerland) www.racib.ch
Medal commemorating the 850th anniversary of Moscow;
Imperial Order of St. Anne of the 2nd degree, the Imperial Order of St. Anne of the 3rd degree;
Imperial Order of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker of the 2nd degree;
Imperial Order of St. Nicholas the Wonderworker of the 3nd degree;
Father: Achalov Vladislav Alekseevich (1945 — 2011), Colonel-General, prominent military and political figure, Commander of the Airborne Forces of the USSR (1989-1990), Deputy Minister of Defense of the USSR (1990-1991).
Mother: Achalova Larisa Pavlovna, researcher, candidate of physical and mathematical sciences (specialization: geometry of n-dimensional spaces).
Sister: Achalova Larisa Vladislavovna, Deputy Head of the Department of World Economy, Plekhanov Russian University of Economics, Candidate of Economic Sciences.
Grandfather: Gudz Pavel Danilovich (1919 – 2008), an ace tank driver during the Great Patriotic War, Colonel-General, prominent Soviet state and scientific figure, Honored Scientist of the RSFSR, Doctor of Military Sciences, Professor at the Military Orders of Lenin and the October Revolution, Order of the Red Banner Malinovsky Academy of Armored Forces.
Married, with a daughter
Sports and Hobbies
A qualified diver (trained according to the PADI and LANTD systems).
Sports shooting in the following disciplines: sniping, bench shooting, sporting.
Hunting and extreme travel. Managing secretary of the Medved hunting club.
Yachting and sea voyages. In 2007, was awarded an international captain’s license (operating motor and sailing vessels of up to 100 register tons displacement under the IYT system).